TIPTOP INSIGHTS OÜ (hereinafter referred to as “TIPTOP INSIGHTS”) with headquarters in Rakvere and registered in the Estonian business register is a company that defines itself as a neuromarketing information product and service provider.
Our products and services are primarily designed for businesses however we welcome private individuals as clients too.
TIPTOP INSIGHTS operates an online tip and insights engine (hereafter referred to as a “database”) at https://top.neuromarketingtips.eu
§ 1 Validity of terms and conditions
(1) These General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all offers and services provided by TIPTOP INSIGHTS, provided no other conditions have been agreed upon in writing.
(2) The General Terms and Conditions shall apply in the version that is valid at the time of the customer’s order.
(3) TIPTOP INSIGHTS shall not recognise any other conditions from the customer, unless TIPTOP INSIGHTS has expressly agreed to their validity in writing.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract and scope of services
(1) By sending a filled in and signed order form to TIPTOP INSIGHTS or by placing an online order, the customer pledges to buy online, or by remitting against an issued invoice, the selected product or service.
(2) A contract between the customer and TIPTOP INSIGHTS shall come into effect when TIPTOP INSIGHTS accepts the customer’s offer by sending a separate confirmation of order by e-mail or delivering the access to the product or service within 3 working days from when payment is received.
No access to products or services are granted before payment has been received in full.
§ 3 Prices
(1) The prices for the products and services ordered by the customer from TIPTOP INSIGHTS are taken from the price shown at https://neuromarketingtips.eu/prices/ at the time of the order.
(2) All prices which are communicated on our website https://neuromarketingtips.eu/prices/ are shown including VAT. All prices, expenses and costs for products and services that you negotiate directly with us are also shown including VAT.
§ 4 Delivery/Invoicing
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, access to the product or service shall be given by email to the email address stated by the customer within 3 working days of receipt of a payment against an issued invoice.
(2) If not paid online at the time of purchase the invoice shall always be sent to the address stated by the customer when placing the order.
(3) Orders placed and paid online receive instant access once payment is confirmed.
§ 5 Duration/Termination
(1) The duration of contracts for products ordered from TIPTOP INSIGHTS shall be taken from the duration agreed at the time of order. In this event, there can be no proper notice of termination before the end of the stated duration period. At the end of the duration period, the contractual relationship shall come to an end without any termination being required.
(2) Termination of the contract for good cause is possible at any time.
(3) Termination must be made in written form.
(4) In the event of termination no refunds are issued for payments received unless otherwise agreed by TIPTOP INSIGHTS in writing prior to termination.
§ 6 Reservation of title
No services shall be delivered by TIPTOP INSIGHTS until they have been fully paid for unless an alternative agreement has been made in writing.
§ 7 Guarantee
(1) Our products are high-value information products. These are not refundable unless the product delivered is deficient compared to what was pledged.
(2) Any obvious defects to the ordered products must be reported in writing to TIPTOP INSIGHTS within 2 days after access has been given. In the event the defect is not resolvable then a refund may be offered within 5 days of the reported defect.
§ 8 Liability
Cut a long story short: We aren’t liable for the validity of the third party tips in our system or what happens if you use them and they are provided in good faith.
In general while TIPTOP INSIGHTS have used their best efforts in preparing the database and contents at https://top.neuromarketingtips.eu/ , they make no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy of completeness of the contents of the database and specifically disclaim any implied warranties or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No warranty may be created or extended by sales representatives or written sales materials. The advice and strategies contained therein may not be suitable for your situation. You should consult with a professional where appropriate. TIPTOP INSIGHTS shall NOT be liable for any loss of profit or any other commercial damages, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential, or other damages.
(2) TIPTOP INSIGHTS shall be fully liable for damage caused by intent as well as for any injury to life, limb or health.
(3) In all other cases, the liability of TIPTOP INSIGHTS is excluded regardless of the nature of the claim being asserted. In particular, TIPTOP INSIGHTS shall not be liable for the collapse of any internet connections or technical problems on the part of the user of https://top.neuromarketingtips.eu/
(4) The above-mentioned liability restrictions shall also apply to any infringements of obligations on the part of TIPTOP INSIGHTS’s employees, vicarious agents and legal representatives.
(5) The above-mentioned liability restrictions shall not apply for liability without fault, particularly as a result of guarantee.
(6) The contents of our website and database were created with great care. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness and up-to-dateness of all the contents.
(7) This site and our database contain links to external, third-party websites whose content we cannot influence. We therefore accept no liability for such third-party content. The respective provider or operator of such websites is always responsible for the content of linked websites. The linked websites were checked for any legal infringements at the time the links were created. No obvious unlawful content was detected at the time the links were created. We cannot be expected to permanently check the content of the linked websites without having any concrete proof or suspicion of legal infringements. Should we find any legal infringements in the linked websites, we shall remove the links immediately.
§ 9 Rights of use and copyright
(1) All copyrights for the delivered products and services shall remain with TIPTOP INSIGHTS.
(2) The nature, scope and duration of the rights of use for the purchased products and services shall be taken from the order form or the online service description of the ordered services.
(3) All products of TIPTOP INSIGHTS, in particular the physical and electronic documents and files (e.g. PDF, DOC, PPT files, HTML/PHP pages, video and audio files etc.) and their printouts, are subject to the valid copyright and trademark provisions, which the customer must observe. TIPTOP INSIGHTS expressly points out that the products and services of TIPTOP INSIGHTS may contain images, audio, video or text elements with third-party copyrights and trademark protection rights which must be observed by customers.
(4) The products and services bought from TIPTOP INSIGHTS are for the exclusive use of the customer. It is forbidden to reproduce the services’ content, forward them to third parties or publish them in any other way – even in part – without the prior express agreement of TIPTOP INSIGHTS. The exceptions to this are that paying database users may share individual tip card images through use of the sharing icon accessible from each tip card within the database and may also save and export tip cards for commercial use.
§ 10 Specific clauses for the www.neuromarketingtips.eu
(1) The customer is obliged to maintain confidentiality regarding the access data to https://top.neuromarketingtips.eu/ made available to him/her and to prevent any third-party use of the access data. In the event of any suspicion regarding the misuse of the access data, TIPTOP INSIGHTS shall be entitled to block access to the contracted product or service . The customer shall be liable for any misuse of the access data transferred to him. The customer shall also be responsible for ensuring that the users of https://top.neuromarketingtips.eu/ in his employment observe the obligation to maintain confidentiality regarding access.
(2) TIPTOP INSIGHTS is entitled to amend and update the content of https://top.neuromarketingtips.eu/ at any time. This also includes the right to fully or partially remove data and data collections from the database.
(3) TIPTOP INSIGHTS shall endeavour to keep access to https://top.neuromarketingtips.eu/ open every day for 24 hours. However, temporary down times are unavoidable due to the technical measures required to carry out the maintenance, further development and improvement of the database and the system environment.
(4) The customer is allowed to download and/or print out tip cards accessed in https://top.neuromarketingtips.eu/. However, the user is not allowed to digitally archive the tip cards permanently.
(5) The nature, scope and duration of the rights of use for tip cards and tip card parts from https://top.neuromarketingtips.eu/ shall be taken from the description of the selected access package for https://top.neuromarketingtips.eu/ . The user is not entitled to collect the content of https://top.neuromarketingtips.eu/ as his own database or to make such a database or parts thereof available to third parties gratuitously or non-gratuitously.
§ 11 Final provisions
(1) The legal relations between the customer and TIPTOP INSIGHTS shall be exclusively subject to the law of ESTONIA.
(2) The place of fulfillment is Rakvere. Insofar as the customer is a commercial party or the customer has no general place of jurisdiction in ESTONIA or in another EU Member State or, in accordance to the application of these General Terms and Conditions, the customer has transferred his place of residence to a foreign country or the customer’s permanent or current place of residence is unknown in the event of legal action being brought, the exclusive place of jurisdiction shall be Rakvere.
(3) In the event of unresolvable disputes on any matter whatsoever they will in all cases, without exception, be submitted to The Court of Arbitration of the Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Storage of your data
We use the information you provide for the activation of your account as well as for our own advertising purposes.
At any time you can revoke the storage of your data with effect for the future. Your data will not be forwarded to a third party without your agreement.
You have the right about free information concerning your stored data, as well as the right to rectification, blocking or erasure. In case please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Client privacy is important to us. We are GDPR compliant. We won’t share your contacts with anyone. Ever. Simple. (Unless you give us written permission that is.)
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of these data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link:tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout